Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hyung Jin Nim's Interesting Story

I heard a story about an Atheist. He was swimming and enjoying his time in the beach, in the ocean, swimming around. All of a sudden he saw a tremendous fin coming towards him with rapid speed. It suddenly stopped and right before him a huge great wide shark came out of the water, ready to swallow the atheist.

Now at that very moment the atheist said, "Oh my God, Save me!" and like a miracle the time stopped, the clouds parted, and right from heaven there was a booming voice that said, "You don't believe in me and want me to save you?" And the atheist said, "Could you witness to the shark instead of me? That maybe helps in this situation."(Laughter)

Sermon: Let's be a Miracle to Somebody/December 1, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment